【One Sentence Introduction】
Going Balls is a mobile phone released in early 2020. In the game, you can guide the sphere through different obstacles.
1. The realistic sound effect of the ball rolling on the wooden track, as if the real scene is right in front of you. In this challenging rolling ball platform game, the road is full of unexpected obstacles! Are you ready for a fun ride?
2. It is easy to get started. However, as the difficulty of each level increases, it naturally stimulates your desire to challenge and desire to win. Simple one-finger sliding ball control and you can experience an interesting collection of balls. Creative and more dangerous tasks are all over the games. Besides, you can remove horrible ads.
1. A fun and casual free mobile game with the theme of bowling. Players control a bowling ball in the game and pass levels full of traps and obstacles to see if it can finally reach the end. The bowling lane is winding and can be seen in different scenarios, players may have no idea of making it. Bowling, in reality, lowers your risk of stroke, heart attacks, diabetes, and increases bone density. But in this game, you need to depend on your wisdom instead of physical strength.
2. The gameplay of "Going Balls" is very friendly to novices. Players can swipe the screen to move the bowling ball back and forth. The forward speed of the bowling ball directly determines the speed of the sliding screen. When the player encounters danger in the level, he can even pause the football by tapping the screen to avoid obstacles that appear in the switch card. There are about 100 levels in the game, and once you reach level 100 and above, you will start to see some of the levels you have already played.
3. The screen adopts a full 3D painting style that resembles an analog experience mobile game, and the real physical effects add vivid color to the game. All of them give people the most intuitive visual stimulation. In the game, you can see bright scenes, vivid colors, realistic rolling effects, and colorful bowling appearances. Besides, you may see gold coins that increase points for players sliding down the bowling lane.
4. Too many ads are bothering players. If you want to skip the stage, you may need to watch the annoying ads. Besides, you need to pay for the no-ad mode. Except for this, going balls is a mobile game with an overwhelming sense of accomplishment, and tests the player's ability to coordinate with hands and eyes. Players need to be hindered by conflicts, move forward courageously, and be careful to avoid them. In particular, you need to pay attention to the hidden traps on the map, find the location, open the mechanism, and pass the customs smoothly.